Sunday, December 13, 2009

Coastal scents 88 palette or 120 pro eyeshadow palette?

I'm thinking of getting one of them but I'm not sure which. I wanna get the 120 colours because there is a bigger selection of colours but I heard that its quite soft and not really good for travelling because it may break and i really dont wan it to break and i have a fear of it breaking on it's way here from wherever i buy it from through ebay. so i was thinking the 88 palette but i'm already in love with the 120. What do you think??? Since most of the time when i wear it is overseas but i just cant' resist the 120. lols. What should I do?





coastal scents 88 palette:





http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>





120 pro eyeshadow palette:





http://cgi.ebay.com/New-120-Color-PRO-Ey鈥?/a>





96 pro eyeshadow palette (Or should i get this? but theres no black!!)





http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-96-Piece-Pro-Eye鈥?/a>





Btw, does anyone noe where i can get any one of those in Singapore? Not online tho.Coastal scents 88 palette or 120 pro eyeshadow palette?
Hi there,


You will be able to buy these products second hand or brand new on Ebay. Ebay has a wide selection of make up palettes such as the ones you are looking for.





My auntie is a make up artist and has purchased all of these palettes. My aunt does travel a lot and takes these palettes with her. She has never had any broken products from these palettes.





As they come in a palette make sure they have a magnetic force to the palette. If so they will not break, if not you have a more likely chance of them breaking.





Hope this helps.


Email anytime at:


collinsonnatalie@yahoo.co.uk


Natalie xCoastal scents 88 palette or 120 pro eyeshadow palette?
I only have the 88 pallette. I can tell you that I love. The colors are very pigmented and you do not use alot of the color so they last a long time. I use it everyday.
I have the 88 palette by coastal scents.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles