Sunday, December 13, 2009

Where can I get this eyeshadow set?

I want an eyeshadow set with tons of colors, like 30 or 40.


Here's the link to one: http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>





Please tell me where to find one and the brand and stuff =) Thanks!





Where can I get this eyeshadow set?
That palette is from Coastal Scents: http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/鈥?/a>Where can I get this eyeshadow set?
You can this this palette at www.coastalscents.com . I believe that one is called the 88 shimmer palette I'd order soon because they sell out fast and then you have to wait for them to restock. I hope this helps.
ahh just looking at that makes me drool...


ive never seen one that big but i get mine at clares ^.^


they have smaller versions of that
Sephora, MAC ( :
Sephora is your best bet.
ebay
ebay.





look up: eyeshadow palette





they have a whole bunch
i dunno but will you get one for me too??? freak that is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles