Sunday, December 13, 2009

Is Manly's 120 Makeup Color Eyeshadow Palette a good make up palette?

If you're looking for a pretty cheap palette with lots of colors, go for it. I think it's a good purchase because there's a whole 120 colors to choose from. So whatever color I don't have in one of my other palettes or singles, I turn to the 120 palette because it'll most likely have the color I need. It is a pigmented palette and I like it more than Coastal Scents' palettes. Lots of people will argue that ';they come from the same factory'; BUT I own 4 Coastal Scents eye shadow palettes AND the 120 palette. They do feel different. The Manly 120 palette is way better. Coastal Scents shadows feel chalky and give off a chalky look. All of my friends are amazed when I bring out the 120 palette. The ONLY bad thing I can say about it is I have very dry skin and I need to use a primer and base under the shadows because they make my lids a little dry. I had an extra palette and gave it to my cousin but she told me she didn't use a primer or base and it worked fine for her (she has normal skin) and it didn't make her dry. I give it a thumbs up. Don't count on the quality being like Nars or MAC, because it's not. It is a bargain though for all those eye shadows. Go for it, you won't regret it. Plus you can get it for super cheap on Ebay. I bought mine on Ebay for $30 though (only because I wanted to buy from a US seller.) There's nothing wrong with buying overseas, but you run the risk of your package getting lost, more damaged during shipping, and having a longer wait time. Good Luck. I encourage you to buy it. I'm happy with mine and I love the pigmented colors.





If you wanted, the seller I bought from on Ebay was ';FastShipCo.'; I checked a few days ago and they weren't selling anything. They have a website where they sell the palettes too:





http://www.bhcosmetics.com/





This seller is great. My first package had 1 broken shadow (lots of people who buy from China get many of their shadows broken during shipping) and I told the seller. The seller was so nice and shipped me another package FREE and let me keep the first one too so I paid $30 and got 2 palettes.





Also, I forgot to mention the colors. You'll basically be getting all sorts of shades of blues, reds, pinks, yellows, greens, purples, oranges, silvers etc.. Here are links for ALL the swatches:





http://vintageortacky.blogspot.com/2009_鈥?/a>





OR





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyDNR7t0Y鈥?/a>











Good Luck =)Is Manly's 120 Makeup Color Eyeshadow Palette a good make up palette?
It's pretty good. Especially if you want a good variety of eye shadows that are vibrant. I'm a makeup artist and I've created pretty good looks with it.





Here's a a sample picture of a model I did makeup on.





http://i28.tinypic.com/2hphic2.jpg





I really did do the makeup for this picture. It's not a random picture





Anyway, I really like the palette. Obviously it's not like MAC eye shadows but they work really good being eye shadows that come from china. I ordered mine on ebay for a total of $15 that included shipping. It was like $10 for the shipping and $5 for the palette ha. Luckily none of the shadow broke when I received it and I've had it for a while and they are yet to break. I didn't get mine from a U.S. shipper I got it from China. It took exactly a week to get here. Although mine doesn't say manly palette or beauty factory. Just 120 palette. Maybe you should get the one that just say 120 palette there might be a difference.





Here's a link to an ebay seller. This is the one I have.





http://cgi.ebay.com/Pro-120-Full-Color-E鈥?/a>Is Manly's 120 Makeup Color Eyeshadow Palette a good make up palette?
I haven't heard of it


But Costal Scents has the same thing


and they are more recognized





Unless manly and costal scents are the same thing


lol
UZAIR, you little creeper...
im a boy so i dont know about make up . but i know ur profile picture is very beautifull. is it u?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles