Friday, December 11, 2009

Sparkly eyeshadow without glitter all over my face?

I am looking for a neutral color eyeshadow with a little bit of sparkle to it. I have tried urban decay shadows but I always end up with huge chunks of glitter on my cheeks. I tried putting a paper towel under my eye but it never works. By the end of the day my cheeks are always glittery. I want something that isn't too sparkly but enough to notice.





Anyone have any suggestions??Sparkly eyeshadow without glitter all over my face?
Shake the excess off of your brush or applicator. The huge chunks of glitter are arriving on your cheeks via your eyelashes when you blink.





Physicians Formula makes a product called eyebrightener in ';Hint of Taupe';. I think this might be what you're looking for.Sparkly eyeshadow without glitter all over my face?
BonBons makes these shimmer eyeshadows that come in 3 coordinating colors. You can get them at WalMart.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DXkW5Qju鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles