Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pro 120 full colour eyeshadow pallette or coastal scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette??

I'm not sure which one to get...





Which one would you reccomend out of the two?








Thankyou :) x Pro 120 full colour eyeshadow pallette or coastal scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette??
I have the 88 palette but not the 120.


The 88 palette is okay but it's missing some key colors. Like for instance there's not charcoal grey. And then randomly some of the colors just don't show up at all, like the yellows. Other colors in the 88 palette are just too chalky and so you get a lot of fall-out. No matter what anyone tells you, the 88 palette is NOT equal to mac shadows. They almost are, but not quite.





However, you have to remember that some people who received the 120 palette had broken shadows and/ or mold! So gross.





It's really up to you, but if I had to do it all over again, I would've picked the 120, just for the fact that there's more colors to choose from. Hope this helped! Pro 120 full colour eyeshadow pallette or coastal scents 88 Piece Makeup Palette??
Let me put myself in your place...


I would get the make-up palette
If you want to pop up your eyes and give them dramatic yet natural look, check out Novalash.com!! It's HOT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles