Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best way to set your eyeshadow for all day coverage?

I'm in high school, and i usually stay later for dance team practice..My eyeshadow never says on through lunch! I hate it because when ever i blink, you can see where it builds up in the creases of my eyes. I need an easy cheap way to make my eyeshadow stay on ALL DAY LONG!What is the best way to set your eyeshadow for all day coverage?
Try Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion! ($16)


It gives you smoother, longer-lasting, crease-proof eyeshadow.


Just dab and blend a little on your eyelids before putting eyeshadow on.


It may be a little expensive, but there's a lot of product in it, so it's totally worth it.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>





(:What is the best way to set your eyeshadow for all day coverage?
I use mineral makeup for my face and apply my base and finishing powder and both my eyelids. This helps me. You can also try an eyeshadow base. It's just a nude eye base that is put on before application and it makes your eye shadow stay on.
you should were primer. It helps eyeshadow stay on longer.


I recommand the urban decay primer potion. you can just google it and you can buy it on their website for $18.


hope it helps :)
try a primer.





i adore urban decay primer potion, its a little pricey but worth every penny.





you could also try using a foundation as a primer and then setting it with a translucent powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles