Friday, December 11, 2009

What is a very sparkly eyeshadow?

I like eyeshadows that really sparkle, and it seems every time I try them on my hand to test them, they sparkle, but when I put them on my eye, they just don't glitter as much. Anyone know of a brand that really does have a nice sparkle to it that's noticable?What is a very sparkly eyeshadow?
Oo i hav alot of sparkly eyeshadows an I get them from the Sephora Brand! They have every color and there full of sparkle!What is a very sparkly eyeshadow?
My mom brought me the ULTA brand makeup kit for christmas %26amp; it had their mineral eyeshadow %26amp; powder in it. I luv this eyeshadow. You dont have 2 put alot on because it's very shimmery %26amp; glittery %26amp; it lasts all day.
Urban decay eye shadows like Uzi,grifter,midnight cowboy,midnight cowboy rides again,midnight cowgirl,grind and lots of others are all very sparkly and pigmented. Look amazing on too!


hope this helps
usally sparkling make up has minerals that can hurt your skin. Maybe u should try bare escentuals, i love it. it keeps sparkle when u put it on. you can buy it at ulta, qvc, bareescentuals.com, pretty much any where.
beauty treats.


i just bought some today and it's insaanee!!!


it's totally glittery and heaps easy to see, and it comes with bunches of colours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles