Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sephora Blockbuster Palette OR 120 Eyeshadow Pallette?

Does the Sephora Blockbuster Palette have highly pigmented shadows or not?


I saw the 120 eyeshadow Palette on Ebay and the shadows are supposed to be professional and highly pigmented.





I want something that shows up well because I have medium olive skin and those kind of subpar shadows just don't show up. Plus, the 120 Palette is supposed to have great staying power. I don't know about the Sephora one. I've heard both bad and good reviews on the it. The 120 Palette I have heard all positives. Please help be if you've tried either of the two. (list the positives and negatives)





10 points %26amp; 5 stars GUARENTEED!!Sephora Blockbuster Palette OR 120 Eyeshadow Pallette?
blockbuster palette. no more to say.Sephora Blockbuster Palette OR 120 Eyeshadow Pallette?
ya this girl dose not no what shes talking about go for the 120 palette, i have medium skin to and it shows up great the colors are so amazing you will enjoy every color Report Abuse

makeupalley.com has tons of reviews, and they should have some reviews on how good each on is. You might have to make up a name to register, but it's worth it and you don't get emails and I use it all the time for everything. Good luck!
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles