Friday, December 11, 2009

How do I make it look like i'm wearing a simple, sparkly eyeshadow, when i'm not?

My mom won't let me wear eyeshadow, but she lets me do tricks that make me look like i'm wearing makeup (for instance, using vasoline and an old mascara brush to make it look like I'm wearing clear mascara)


If you have any tips to make me look like I'm wearing any kind of makeup, let me know.





Btw, when I say eyeshadow, I mean like clear, but with sparklesHow do I make it look like i'm wearing a simple, sparkly eyeshadow, when i'm not?
well i have sparkles for my face that is cleared and just makes your face sparkly so just try thatHow do I make it look like i'm wearing a simple, sparkly eyeshadow, when i'm not?
get some glitter (any color) and mix a VERY small amount with vasaline and with a q-tip rub over eyelid. I know it sounds crazy but i've done it for costumes for kids and it worked out well.
put on very little. remember a little goes a long way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles