Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I had some glittery eyeshadow on my cheeks,and i used baby oil to remove it,but i completely wiped off the oil?

will this possibly clog my pores or no?? should i wipe my face with a wet tissue or something to clean off the baby oil? heeelp! haha my face is finally clear i dont wana mess it up -_-I had some glittery eyeshadow on my cheeks,and i used baby oil to remove it,but i completely wiped off the oil?
Try getting facial wipes to remove your makeup I use a brand called PONDS ( http://www.beautyorbust.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/ponds_phixr.jpg) That particular kind has micro dermabrasion on one side so you can use it so exfoliate your face after you use the other side to remove your makeup. It works really well so you should definitely try it.I had some glittery eyeshadow on my cheeks,and i used baby oil to remove it,but i completely wiped off the oil?
you should wash it out with soap, try hand soap, and then regular soap. good luck :)


it might, i'm not sure if it'll clog the pores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles