Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I need a light, glittery eyeshadow!?

okay.... i'm doing a dance for my school on Valentine's Day. i need to choose a red sweatshirt and converse, or a pink sweatshirt and converse. i also need an eyeshadow that will basically blend in with my skin... but glittery. i need help!I need a light, glittery eyeshadow!?
You know what, I've used glittery lip gloss as eye shadow before. Ok sure it was moist, but it looked good.I need a light, glittery eyeshadow!?
they have some cool eyeshadows on ebay, here's a direct link
Go to Wal-Mart and get Wet and Wild Glitter eyeshadow and get the white one
Try wet and wild eyes in wink. its pinkish and shimmery without too many sparkles.
MAC has the best eye shadow...ask one of the artists and theyll help you find whatever you need.
red sweatshirt- http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp鈥?/a>





red converse- http://www.zappos.com/n/es/color/21/d/72鈥?/a>





for eyeshadow go to icing their eyeshadow is light and glittery.
mac has the best eyeshadow
go to walmart for eyeshadow. id go with the pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles