Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Setting cream glitter eyeshadow?

Glitter eyeshadow is fun and glam, but using cream shadow...it loves to get EVERYWHERE! Any tips for keeping it put? I tried using a powder to put it on over it lightly to try and set it. But it still likes to escape...I just really love this cream glitter shadow, so I'd like to see if I could keep it put rather than having to toss it in the bottom of the bin.Setting cream glitter eyeshadow?
You should use an eyeshadow primer to keep the glitter on since when the glitters stuck to something it won't escape as easily well of course unless you rub it.Try Urban Decays Primer Potion from Sephora. ;)If that doesn't work a bit of vaeline sure does help since it's very sticky.A little bit of clear lipgloss might be your best bet and one that isn't so sticky.Setting cream glitter eyeshadow?
Have you tried using a primer specifically for eyes? I use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
Eye shadow primers are excellent but if you want a home remedy then either use vaseline or a clear lip gloss. I use to use loose glitter on my eyes for special occassions like football games %26amp; I would use clear lip gloss to hold the glitter in place. Sounds kind of gross, and it is a little sticky but it works great.
ive never used primer but maybe try putting a thin layer of vaseline on your eyelid first, it should stick to it =D
this kinda a stupid answer but bring a mirror in the bath tub and do it in their
I love getting creamed.
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles