Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where Can I Find An Eyeshadow Set?

I am looking for a large eyeshadow set a bit similar to this :


http://www.flirtcosmetics.com/templates/鈥?/a>





One with good quality eyeshadow and that I am able to purchase in the UK (unlike the above one).


Thanks :DWhere Can I Find An Eyeshadow Set?
coastalscents.com





they have 88 eyeshadow palettes for like 25 dollars.





you can check out reviews on youtube =)Where Can I Find An Eyeshadow Set?
Like the girl above me said...try Costalscents.com they do really good palettes but there are other palettes that are really good quality like:


W7 Paintbox (www.fragrancedirect.co.uk)


Urban Decay Palettes (Boots or www.boots.com)


Try pleaces like superdrug or house of fraser. I got a gorgeous W7 palette from the house of fraser which had loads of eyeshadows and blushs and it was around 拢5.


Try diffferent places.


good luck
wal-mart, wal-greens k-mart, hy-vee

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles