Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I get large sets/kits of makeup or large eyeshadow palettes?

I hate buying separate makeup because it's too expensive, that's why I want an eyeshadow palette similar to the Coastal Scents 88 palette. Or a set of makeup that comes with mascara, eyeshadow, blusher, lipgloss etc..





ThanksWhere can I get large sets/kits of makeup or large eyeshadow palettes?
You might not be able get one with mascara, but Sephora has a nice palette (eyeshadows, glosses, three blushes, and a bronzer) for $22US. You could add your own foundation, powder, mascara, and eyeliner for pretty cheap.Where can I get large sets/kits of makeup or large eyeshadow palettes?
sefora has great selection palates. they have ones I especially like because they have themes - summer, night-out, etc.





they have about 3 lip-glosses, blush, 3 eye shadows





im not sure they have ones with mascara. good luck! but make sure to check out sefora.
Then why not just buy the 88 palette at Coastal Scents? I have them, and they are amazing!


hmmm...the only set that I can think of that is pretty cheap, that comes with lipgloss, eyeshadow, etc. is www.eyeslipsface.com (E.l.f)
Ulta
MACYS
go to coastalscents.com and theyhave lots of pallets for cheapp.. [ they are great look em up on youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles