Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I have deep set small dark brown eyes.... can I apply grey eyeshadow up to my brows?

I'm looking for a dramatic/smokey look using grey eyeshadow..I'd like to know if applying it to the brow would look okay ...WOULD IT?..btw:::: I will only apply a very lightly tinted lipgloss and mascara..I have deep set small dark brown eyes.... can I apply grey eyeshadow up to my brows?
Don't apply the grey eyeshadow to the brow bone it will make your eyes look smaller. Instead use a matte or light shimmery color to apply at the brow bones instead.I have deep set small dark brown eyes.... can I apply grey eyeshadow up to my brows?
don't do it, it will look ugly
The smokey look does not need to be taken up to the brow bone. I'd say never put dark shadows on brow bone. Use light shimmery colors on brow bone and inner corners of eyes to bring ur eyes out more. Sweep the grey only into the crease of your lid. To get the smokey eye use a darker color on the lid under the crease. Also a black eyeliner really adds to the effect.
  • hair pictures
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    freckles