Wednesday, June 23, 2010

MANLY 120 EYESHADOW SET?

I want to Purchase this item and it is only available through ebay. I've been doing some research on it because I've been told it could contain lead. I was wondering if anyone knew whether or not it contained led. Or if there is any way i could find out.MANLY 120 EYESHADOW SET?
manly, BH and Coastal Scents are all the SAME manufacturer. They are IDENTICAL products just they get labeled differently.





That being said yes, you do gamble the chance of it containing lead and some have tested positive for lead.





It's up to you if you wanna gamble on it. Instead of getting that off ebay (where many people get broken ones) get the 120 from BH cosmetics. IT's the same one since they are all the same and it'll be shipped better. You can email BH, Manly or Coastal Scents and ask. See what they tell you, if it sounds like bull it probably is.MANLY 120 EYESHADOW SET?
Try coastal scents.


They have an 88 eyeshadow palette and I THINK they have one with more.





%26amp; They don't contain lead ;)


I received mines in the mail today!





Good Luck.


x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles