Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Where can I find glittery or shimmery eyeshadow??

I know maybelline had some but not anymoreWhere can I find glittery or shimmery eyeshadow??
ClairesWhere can I find glittery or shimmery eyeshadow??
for very glittery and shimmery stuff are usually pricey because they are usually highly pigmented that regular drug store brands do make good ones (at least the ones I've tried). Sally beauty supplies sells glitter powder for 1.29 a jar, and they can be use as eye shadow, I use them for eye-liner with TooFaced Liquif-eye, and so far like the results. If you can find specialty beauty supply stores in your area, like professional salon supplies etc, then they usually carry the brand NYX, they have very nice shimmery and glittery shadows, pigments, creams etc, and very inexpensive the the quality. I've seen NYX at Big Lots but the one near my house only had them in clearance bins, and for those of you who haven't been to the Big Lots clearance bins, its messy..... but dirt cheap. I've also seen NYX at dollar stores..... I buy all my NYX at my local Nail Supply store for less than the price on cherryculture.com.


If price is not an issue, I will go with MAC, they have very glittery and Shimmery shadows in many colors, Stila shimmery shadows are not bad, but I haven't seen Glittery ones.
Any store that sells makeup should have some. I just bought a black glittery eyeshadow by Maybelline the other day. Bare minerals does have a lot of really shiny glittery ones.
M-A-C %26amp; Stila have some great shimmery eyeshadows.


But if you are looking for drug store brands I'd consider Milani, Revlon, %26amp; Rimmel London.
ulta.


you can basically find that kind of eyeshadow anywhere though.
Bare Minerals or MicaBella has the best shimmery and glittery colors!!!
victoria secret.


mac.


hot topic.


lancome has some... most places have em...








hope i helped!!!


:)


please choose a answer!


%26lt;3333
Victoria's Secret and MAC have great ones.
Bare minerals
ulta its a makeup store it has everything
spehora!
i absolutley love bare escentuals! very sparkely but should use a base first so it will stay on all day
MAC.
walgreens


cvs


doller store





hot topic
jc penny in the makeup section or in ulta

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
freckles